NinjaScript > Editor >
When compiling a custom indicator or strategy it is possible and likely that you will generate compile errors.
The image below illustrates a compile error
1. Section where compile errors are displayed. Errors in the current loaded file are color coded a light color while errors in other files have a darker color code.
2. The file that contains the error
3. A description of the error
4. A error code link that will open the Help Guide with any relevant error code information
5. Line number and column number of the error
6. Error is underlined with a red wavy line
The error highlighted by icon (6) below shows that the expression is not closed with a semicolon. The expression should be: