The Account Performance tab allows you to generate customized performance data against your trade history for a selected account. Performance data is displayed in the Performance Data tabs.
You can generate a basic report by selecting a date range and report "Mode" which displays the performance data in either currency, percent or point based values and pressing the "Generate" button. The basic report will be generated against all historical trade data for all accounts including the Sim101 account.
Group trade by ATM strategy - When this option is selected, trades are reported based on ATM Strategies. For example, if you have an ATM Strategy that had multiple entries and exits, all executions are grouped and reported as one trade record under the "Trades" tab with single average entry and exit prices.
Pressing the "Advanced" button will expand the performance tab to include advanced parameters that you can filter your performance reports by.
1. Accounts - Select the accounts you want to include in your performance report
2. Instruments - Select the instruments you want to include in your performance report
3. Templates - Select the strategies that you want to include in your performance report
4. Providers - Select the connectivity providers that you want to include in your performance report
5. Selects the instrument(s) used to filter historical trade data for your performance report
6. Pressing the "Compare" button will open a new performance window. You can then generate two different sets of performance data for comparison. Some examples of comparisons you can make are: