Columns are added/removed and edited via the Columns dialog window. To access the Columns dialog window, from within a Market Analyzer window right mouse click and select the menu "Columns...".
Columns Dialog Window
1. Available columns
2. Current columns applied to the Market Analyzer window
3. Selected column's properties
1. From the Columns dialog window, select a column and press the "Add" button or simply double click.
2. Once added to the list of applied columns, you can now edit the column's properties. Different columns will have different editable properties.
3. You can modify the order that the column(s) are displayed in the Market Analyzer window
4. Once you have set the column's properties, press the "OK" button to apply and close the Columns dialog window or, press the "Apply" button to keep the Columns dialog window open and apply your new column.
When adding a column, select "Indicator" from the list of available columns. You can then select the desired indicator from the column properties.
1. From the Columns dialog window, select a column from the applied columns list
2. Press the "Remove" button
3. Press "OK" or "Apply"