Adds plot and line objects that define how an indicator data series is visualized on a chart. When this method is called to add a plot, an associated DataSeries object is created that is held in the Values collection.
* The Add() method should only be called within the indicator Initialize() method.
// Adds a blue line style plot
// Adds a blue historgram style plot
// Adds a blue line style plot with a thickness of 3
// Adds an oscillator line at a value of 30
1. There are many variations of defined plot and line objects that are not documented. We suggest using the NinjaScript indicator wizard to generate your indicator plot and oscillator lines.
2. Plot objects DO NOT hold the actual indicator values. They simply define how the indicator's values are plotted on a chart.
3. An indicator may calculate multiple values and therefore hold multiple plots to determine the display of each calculated value. Indicator values are held in the indicator's Values collection.
4. If your indicator calculates and stores three values then plots are assigned as per the example below.
Protected override void Initialize()