Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market analyzer not working

Hello,

My market analyzer only shows the askprice, bidprice and lastprice. If I ad a row with daily volume for example the row keeps blank!

What is going on?
    Attached Files

Hello joao30,

Can you please tell me to what data feed provider you connect in NinjaTrader. Likely the connected data feed does not support DailyVolume.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Zenfire.

It was working until about 1 or 2 weeks ago.

Comment

When I test Zen-Fire on my end, I load data for the columns in question. Does it make a difference if you close the Market Analyzer and you open a new one?

Do you load data for other futures for the columns in question?

Comment

I have already closed and opened a new MK and it does it for all the instruments.

Comment

Can you please send me your log and trace files. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach them in the email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, Market analyzer not working' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20131202 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20131202 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Comment

Email send with trace and log file.

Comment

Just did the update too version 18 but the market analyzer dailyvolume is still not working and now if I open a chart cl 3-14 with a volume indicator on it it takes the volume from the current cl 2-14 contract.

What is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by joao30 View Post
                  Just did the update too version 18 but the market analyzer dailyvolume is still not working and now if I open a chart cl 3-14 with a volume indicator on it it takes the volume from the current cl 2-14 contract.

What is wrong?
                  We expected to have this information available at R18 release but unfortunately, it is still not being pushed out by the Zen-Fire servers. This is on their list.
                  RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
                    We expected to have this information available at R18 release but unfortunately, it is still not being pushed out by the Zen-Fire servers. This is on their list.
                    And why do I get the Volume from the 2-14 CL contract month when I open a 3-14 CL contract month?

Yes that is expected and has behaved this way since version 1 of NinjaTrader 7 when the current date is less than the pre-defined rollover date set in the Instrument Manager. This is what I was trying to say in my prior response to you in post #14 highlighted below in blue. This is a result of using the Merge Policy which will use the same historical bar data until the pre-defined rollover date in NinjaTrader. If you require further assistance on this matter, I am happy to put you in touch with one of my customer …

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
                    Started by jordanq2, Today, 03:10 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post jordanq2