Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > NinjaScript Development Support > General Programming

General Programming General NinjaScript programming questions.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Karado58

Question Vertical line on chart?

Hello,

Can someone please help me?

How can I create a vertical line at a specific point in time (24 hour) on a chart? I want to be able to control the color, opacity, and style of line.

Many thanks!!

Joseph
Old 11-15-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
NinjaTrader_JC
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Hello Joseph,

One of our Support Forum members has written an Indicator that I believe will do what you are looking for that you may review.

Here is a link to the indicator that you may download and try out.
http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d=4&linkid=529

To Import
1. Download the file to your desktop
2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript
3. Select the downloaded file

Note that on any files that say "File already exists on your PC" that start with an "@" symbol are the ones that came preloaded inside of NinjaTrader so you would say "No" so that you do not override those files.
The following user says thank you to NinjaTrader_JC for this post: