Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader 8 Beta Testing

Hi:

What is the process for my being considered to be a part of BETA testing Ninjatrader 8 as a customer?

Let me know what I need to do as I am interested when you allow it?

Greg

Greg,

We do not currently have an ETA on when NT8 will be released in beta.

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include 'Attn Matthew' and a reference to this thread and I'll have your email added to a list to update you when this is announced.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hello,

Is there a feature list available somewhere?

In particular I need to know if market "playback" can be made to run with historical data

1. loaded from an external source (10 years worth of data from provider X) - sorely missing now!
      2. which has bid/ask data and can use such data in the chart and strategies and indicators

Also, will ATMs work in any way different (less features, limitations?) than in realtime mode?

Lastly, will new brokers be supported? Dukascopy, for example.

Thanks
      Nick

Comment

Hello arcas,

Thank you for your post.

At this time, no information regarding changes to Market Replay or ATM Strategies in our next major release is publicly available. I can confirm that changes to Market Replay like those you describe are being considered however. It is at this time unclear whether changes to ATM strategies would be made or what if any new brokers supported with the new release.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by arcas View Post
          Is there a feature list available somewhere?
          Peoples need to know!

I'd like to see that list very march. I have a lot of ideas about possible NT8 features, but I don't want to spam, if some of them are in wish list alredy.
          fx.practic
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - fx.practic

Comment

While we do not have a public list yet, please feel free to submit your ideas anyway - we won't consider it spam. We appreciate duplicate requests all they will count in as a vote for a particular feature and this is considered during discussion of adding these enhancments

Comment

It would be nice if NinjaTrader 8 have the ability to handle exchange holidays without having to manually change the session template; similar to what MultiChart, QuoteTracker does.

Comment

Elliott Wave

Please add Elliott Wave tools into Ninja 8 , like 1-2-3-4-5 wave and A-B-C corrections, like metatrader 5 or tradingview has, thanks!

Comment

Suggestions NT8

Hi,

1) It would not be ever bad to implement idea :
                  Sample Strategy w/ Dynamic Interface - Submitted by snaphook (section Strategies)
                  2) please widen on Dukascopy your list of brokers . It is strongly welcome.

Thanks
                  J.H.

Comment

Thanks for all the ideas here guys. I've submitted them and will let you know once I have a tracking ID.

Originally posted by jiri.hubatsch View Post
                    Hi,

Sample Strategy w/ Dynamic Interface - Submitted by snaphook (section Strategies)
                    Can you elaborate on this? Are you just hoping to have this strategy come with NinjaTrader 8?

Comment

Matthew,

I have on mind the concept of the Snaphook code. It makes sense to use the concept for any created strategy which could be chosen. It is easy and quick control from the window. My vision - plus with possibility assign ATM Strategy (higher priority) or when the option stays empty the strategy would use preset SL and PT in the body of the strategy.

J.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification! I'll get this in for consideration.

Comment

Thanks again for submitting these ideas guys! I've added your tracking numbers to these requests below.

Originally posted by steves215 View Post
                          It would be nice if NinjaTrader 8 have the ability to handle exchange holidays without having to manually change the session template; similar to what MultiChart, QuoteTracker does.

Originally posted by kabott View Post
                          Please add Elliott Wave tools into Ninja 8 , like 1-2-3-4-5 wave and A-B-C corrections, like metatrader 5 or tradingview has, thanks!

Originally posted by jiri.hubatsch View Post
                          Hi,

2) please widen on Dukascopy your list of brokers . It is strongly welcome.

Thanks
                          J.H.
                          Snapshoos strategy ideas- #2319

Dukascopy - #2043

Please keep your ideas coming and we'll be sure to get your ideas/votes in!

Comment

ETA Yet?

Hi Matt,

Do we have an ETA of NT8 yet?

Its been 6 months since the Sneak preview on Youtube.

I have a couple of votes from things that are being considered.

1. Not locking your computer whilst charts load.
                            2. When you reboot, your ATM strategy un-selects itself. How about allowing us to set one of our ATM strategies as the default so it is always there.

Also you have to re select it on every chart. Fine for people with 1 screen. What about those with 9 plus screens? How about the option to say, Add ATM to all Open pairs? So you select once and every chart you have open gets teh ATM stategy applied.

Or perhaps better still, allow in a template the ability to add an ATM strategy.

So you never forget to add it and end up placing a trade that doesn't have your SL or TP attached.

Regards H.

Comment

Can we please get better account group handling? Especially modifications to the order.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Waxavi, 04-19-2024, 02:10 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sonia0101  
                              Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Today, 03:58 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cmtjoancolmenero