Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > Application Technical Support > Strategy Analyzer

Strategy Analyzer Support for automated system backtesting and optimization using the NinjaTrader Strategy Analyzer.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
"CJS"

Default About bid data type

Hi,

I am back testing the EURUSD currency, BID Data Type.

I am trying to open sells at the bid and buys at the bid + 2 pips. I thought I could do that with the slippage (as a simulator of the spread). However, Sells open AT BID - slippage. Is there a way by default I can enter sells at the bid and buys at the bid plus spread?

Thanls in advanced.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
NinjaTrader_AdamP
NinjaTrader Customer Service

CJS,

You could try using stop or limit orders here instead of market orders, or stop-limit orders to control the price a bit differently.

How are you currently opening orders?
Old 07-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
"CJS"

Hi,

I use market orders.

I'll follow your sugestion.

Thanks