A watch list I can click through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A watch list I can click through

I have added 20 forex pairs to my MB Trading live account and I can bring up each chart/pair via the drop-down menu on the top left of any chart. But is there a way I can have all 20 pairs visible in a watchlist type set-up that I can then click through without having to go to the drop down menu each time? I can do this with Multicharts and I'm thinking it must be in NT but I've missed it:-)

Thanks.........

Originally posted by silverpuma View Post
    I have added 20 forex pairs to my MB Trading live account and I can bring up each chart/pair via the drop-down menu on the top left of any chart. But is there a way I can have all 20 pairs visible in a watchlist type set-up that I can then click through without having to go to the drop down menu each time? I can do this with Multicharts and I'm thinking it must be in NT but I've missed it:-)

Thanks.........
    You would have to use the Market Analyzer, and link it to a chart.

Comment

silverpuma,

Yes, as koganam said you can load these in the Market Analyzer and link your chart to this window. With your Market Analyzer linked to a chart, you can click on that symbol name and it will load that symbol in your chart.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Thanks guys, job done and simple when you know how:-)

Comment

Originally posted by silverpuma View Post
          Thanks guys, job done and simple when you know how:-)
          That solution only provides 'basic' functionality. It will bring up a chart of the symbol you click on but any drawings can't be saved and retrieved later.

I am looking to be able to have a watchlist with charts where I can put drawings (S&R, trend, comments, etc.) and have them stay there when I want.

Comment

Originally posted by gcaldridge View Post
            That solution only provides 'basic' functionality. It will bring up a chart of the symbol you click on but any drawings can't be saved and retrieved later.

I am looking to be able to have a watchlist with charts where I can put drawings (S&R, trend, comments, etc.) and have them stay there when I want.
            Your charts will save manually drawn lines and comments as long as you save your workspace.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jaybedreamin  
            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DJ888