Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > Application Technical Support > Automated Trading

Automated Trading Support for automated trading systems using NinjaScript. Support for our ATI (Automated Trading Interface) used to link an external application such as TradeStation and eSignal to NinjaTrader.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
Zhorny

Default Export Data into Excel

I know there is a tool in NT (and I cannot remember the name of it at the moment as I don't have NT open in front of me) whereby you can view (in a little box): Open, High, Low, Close, Volume for whatever bar you hover the cursor over.

Is there a way to export this data to Excel?

Let's say I had 1min data for 90 days could I export this as well as live streaming data?

Cheers,

Z
Old 04-13-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
NinjaTrader_Jason
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Hello Zhorny,

You are referring to the Data Box. Unfortunately it is not supported to export that data to Excel.

You can export data in the Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab. It displays all historical data you have present in NinjaTrader. However it only diplays historical minute, tick and daily data.

Another customer has created an add-on which allows you to transfer data to Excel in real-time. Please see the forum thread below (post #3).
http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...t=27942&page=2