Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > NinjaScript Development Support > General Programming

General Programming General NinjaScript programming questions.

Old 03-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
Dervakon

Default Swing indicator

Hi everybody,

I would like to know How I can use the indicator swing for indicated my next target. I want to make a Indicator who will give me my next target.

Ex. If I'm at 1274.25 and the price goes up and the next target is at 1276, it will give me the difference between the next target and my current price..

In case it's alway search my next target (price up or down)

SomeBody can Help

Dervakon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ES 06-11 (1 Min) 2011-03-16.jpg (85.6 KB, 48 views)
Old 03-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
NinjaTrader_Brett
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Hello,

This would be more in theory design which I unfortunately cannot assist with. I can offer information on any specific questions you may have about NinjaScript however.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:47 PM   #3
majormongo

Hey gang...how does one take THIS exact indicator "swing" and manipulate it so I get just ONE triangle (or dot) pointing Up or Down...VS the whole string of dots?

Thx ~ MM
Old 05-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
NinjaTrader_Brett
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Hello,

You would need to take out the plotting and do a drawing object instead and add in DrawTraingleUp().

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...triangleup.htm

You can contact one of our NinjaScript consultants to assist you with coding this if you run into issue making the modification.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.