Collapse

delayed zenfire data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: This problem definitely appears to be volume related. As soon as 9:30 Eastern hit the data immediately got delayed way worse. Can't help but be disappointed with Ray's last post. Reminds me of my old days with Tradestation!

Comment

Right, I am disappointed with his answer too.

Comment

Miket523,

I understand that my post may disappoint. My team and I have flipped every switch and pushed every button within our direct control to attempt to isolate why you are getting a delayed feed. What we can’t do is control the feed side of the equation and that is why I feel you will get better service working directly with the source.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your reply Ray. After watching this for the last week I came to the conclusion that the problem is not directly a Ninja problem but from the feed side. Much of the disappointment lies in the fact that the brokers are not as responsive to issues like this as you were. Thanks for your efforts in trying to resolve. If you hear about any solution from Zen-Fire please let us know.

Comment

hhhmmm...it's a sh.. but lets look forwards.
            ok, I wrote mail to my broker.
            But its importend to know: Are there diffrent Broker involved ?
            --> My Broker = MIRUS

Comment

Mirus also

Comment

I'm with AMP same problem.

Comment

Anybody solved the problem?

Comment

No people, the problem must be related on ninjatrader I think, because the timestamp on time and sale is correct (the data coming in realtime) but ninja visualize this with delay...if it were a data problem we would see the correct time but wrong data, because the data use a computer's clock...I hope you understand what I mean...

Comment

Kantkant2,

Actually this is incorrect. NinjaTrader does not time stamp the data with zenfire in NinjaTrader 7. This is displayed directly from zenfire and is whats known as Native directly from Zen-fire. This is how you are able to see that the data is delayed coming in since the time stamps dont match your local PC clock.

To verify this for you. Please see this page which details what connections use the time from PC clock(local) and time from the provider (Native).

Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
                        Miket523,

I understand that my post may disappoint. My team and I have flipped every switch and pushed every button within our direct control to attempt to isolate why you are getting a delayed feed. What we can’t do is control the feed side of the equation and that is why I feel you will get better service working directly with the source.
                        thanks for the reply Ray, to contact Mirus support was the first thing I did, but without any success .... they said to contact you ...:-(

Comment

So now what ? I can't trade anymore and this is probably the same for all zenfire's users experiencing this data issue...
                          I had hoped that this this issue would be resolved by now but it seems to me that you gave up on finding a solution.
                          Now we are on our own... Huge disappointment :-(

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
                            Kantkant2,

Actually this is incorrect. NinjaTrader does not time stamp the data with zenfire in NinjaTrader 7. This is displayed directly from zenfire and is whats known as Native directly from Zen-fire. This is how you are able to see that the data is delayed coming in since the time stamps dont match your local PC clock.

To verify this for you. Please see this page which details what connections use the time from PC clock(local) and time from the provider (Native).

Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...rical_data.htm
                            oh ok Brett, thanks for this clarification....was mine error....

Comment

Hey, best thing to do guys is just get a kinetick connection. It's working absolutely fine now. Zen-fire is trash in a billion different ways. Oh yea, I figured out it's also a problem in the DOMs because I analysed the T&S which were perfect but I noticed that DOM lagged, so I opened up Chart Trader and it works without any delays. Kinetick + Chart Trader = Bomb.

Give it a go. Only $50 if you trade CME based products live.

Comment

Seems we are forced to switch to Kinetick, sigh....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post adeelshahzad  
                                Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
                                10 responses
                                1 like
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ