Eurex missing 23.7 data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurex missing 23.7 data

My charts are missing data from last friday, mainly FDAX & FESX. Reload all doesn't bring it up.

I have the same problem: No data for July 23 (FESX Sep 10 future).

Comment

same issue for NT 6.5

Comment

This monday I have the friday data, but the previous two mondays I had the same problem.

Comment

I have no issue with 6.5 but with NT7? What is going on? How long do we have to wait for an answer from NT support?

Comment

Hello all,

I tested the FESX 09-10 on my end this morning in NinjaTrader 7 and I load data for last Friday as expected.

Does the issue still persist if you create a brand new chart?
            Attached Files
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes! I noticed that in the Historical Data Manager there is no value for last Fri in Last Minute data. Ask and Bid are there with 531 Items.

Here's how to fix it: Change chart to 1min and reload historical data.

Maybe it's a bug: Reload historical data does nothing while viewing 5min chart. The Last Minute data in the historical data manager is not refreshed. Change to 1min, reload data, change back to whatever chart used and everything works ok.

Comment

historical server issue

Jason, it works now, but there has been an issue for several hours this morning (Paris timezone). Could you please investigate the cause of the issue and make sure it will not happen again in the future?

Thanks,
                Markus

Comment

Hello Markus,

Can you please send me your log and trace files for today. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100726 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100726 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread. That way I can investigate what might happened.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason, currently I am on another machine but I will send the data to you as soon as I have them available.

Comment

Guys,

This is a known issue with NT7 data servers. Note that if you are on latest NT6.5 you are also using NT7 data servers so you may or may not be impacted on 6.5 depending on the version you have.

Issue is with some Zen-Fire instruments, but is unfortunately not always the same instrument. Basically on Fridays, minute data may be lost on those instruments. We have a workaround in place where when there is no Friday data file on the server we try to recover the missing minute data. This workaround is done as part of the server maintenance that happens every 4 hours.

With the upcoming new Zen-Fire API it may positively impact this situation to require less of the server maintenance intervention.
                      Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Again today Fridays data is missing. Do I really need to wait 4 hours to get it?

Comment

similar problem today , monday 23.8
                          missing eurex data fdax fgbl for friday 20.8.
                          the only minute data present for that day is a 1 minute bar at 22:14 (close).
                          other minute data cannot be retrieved .

Using NT7b20 and IB (and I was disconnected on friday because off the desk)

regards

Andreas

Comment

Hi,

Not sure if this is reported already but couldnt find it so reporting it here.

FESX daily chart often not starting a new bar before NT7 B20 is restarted.

Happened eg. today. Not sure if it happens also on other instruments.

Comment

Same problem here, can't get any Friday 20/08/2010 minute data on Eurex instruments FESX,FGBL

Cheers
                              Ross

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post lightsun47  
                              Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
                              1 response