|08-09-2007, 08:55 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Thanked 0 times in 0 posts
Sample MACD Code Request
I'm learning NinjaScript from scratch with only basic programming experience and am having trouble finding relevant sample scripts to get me going. In particular can anyone reference a very simple MACD indicator that:
- Buys when the MACD crosses zero from below
- Sells when the MACD crosses zero from above
And ideally also:
- Can recognize "double sells/double buys" on the chart, for example sometimes the MACD will return to zero from above, but instead of crossing zero will bounce back above zero again for a second buy.
- Gives audio signals when a trade is entered/exited.
- If possible ignore insignificant changes of the MACD indicator, ie. "whiplash" or small "bumps" on the chart.
Thanks for your patience with a newbie, at the moment I'm not making much progress on my own and would really appreciate the help,
Last edited by jeremymgp; 08-09-2007 at 08:59 AM.
|08-09-2007, 09:09 AM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bamberg, Germany
Thanked 6 times in 6 posts
Welcome at NinjaTrader.
Unfortunately we are unable to support you on actual coding strategies for bandwidth reasons.
However, there are resources available:
- tutorial: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...verview39.html
- please monitor the link below on my signature to our free webinars. Every few weeks we schedule events on programming in NinjaScript
- Finally: NinjaScript consultants are available to help program your custom indicators/strategies or to help our users throughout their learning curve. Additional information is located here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
NinjaTrader Customer Service
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Real-time Marketh Depth Indicator Reference Sample||NinjaTrader_Ray||Indicator Development||17||11-29-2011 02:21 AM|
|How to write second cross over of MACD?||Jenny||Strategy Development||2||07-18-2007 06:23 AM|
|Hull MA of Macd Historigram||Learning1||Indicator Development||11||07-07-2007 01:25 PM|
|Using MACD.avg vs. MACD||Jim-Boulder||Strategy Development||1||05-23-2007 07:41 AM|
|Capabilities / Sample Code||longi||Automated Trading||1||05-17-2007 06:59 AM|