NinjaTrader Support Forum  

Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > NinjaScript Development Support > Strategy Development

Strategy Development Support for the development of custom automated trading strategies using NinjaScript.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
John833

Default Order Event Warning Attribute?

Hello

When I look into the Log Tab, I have this message appears with every order placed:

"Order Event Warning Attribute 'Outside Regular Trading Hours' is ignored based on the order type and destination. PlaceOrder is now being processed 2109"

However, there seems to be no problem with any of my order entries, all my executions look fine and there is no issue with completed trades being reported back.
It doesn't seem to have any material difference to the scripts I am running, so I haven't really given it much thought, but would like to know what this means.

I'm running v 6.5.1000.14 with IB as my broker and I'm based in HK if that has any bearing with time zones.
Last edited by John833; 05-05-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
NinjaTrader_Bertrand
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Thanked 1,532 times in 1,498 posts

John,

This is just an informational message from the IB API, you can ignore it -

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/ph...c++/errors.htm

I believe it can be setup / configured under the presets in TWS for your instrument(s).