Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > Suggestions and Feedback > Suggestions And Feedback

Suggestions And Feedback New feature suggestions and feedback.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #1
wowzers

Default Support?????

Is there any way I can get someone on either a phone or instant messaging online from Ninjatrader support???

I have been trying to get assistance with your email reply system but it is not very effecient having to wait for a reply than replying back a question to have to wait a while for a reply. Is there any way where I can directly communicate with your support???

Do you guys not have a customer support number?
Or at least IM??

Thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #2
NinjaTrader_Jason
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Hello wowzers,

Unfortunately we don't have an inbound phone support number or instant messaging service; almost all inquiries are handled by email.

This support model has proven itself over and over again in the last 4 years and has become one of the industry's leaders with responses literally within minutes.

However, if we can't solve an issue within a few emails, we will schedule a call and offer remote assistance. This way we can keep subscription costs at the low rate they currently are.