Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > Application Technical Support > Market Analyzer

Market Analyzer Support for the NinjaTrader Market Analyzer.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
isitpossible

Post How to use multiple Plots in an Indicator in MA And Charts?

I built a custom Indicator with regular Plot0. Everything works fine. Now I want to modify the indicator so that I can expose some other values/dataseries which I would like to use in MA for scanning. Now without it being a plotted item MA won't show it so I included 3 Plots in the indicator.

Issue: How do I see these 3 different plots on the chart in different panels? I certainly do not want to use white color to hide them. I actually want to use these plots so that I can display it in MA and use them for scanning and sorting.

I will appreciate any suggestions and help.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
NinjaTrader_Bertrand
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Thanked 1,685 times in 1,643 posts

isitpossible, unfortunately directing those plots to different subpanels is not supported with NinjaTrader 6.5
Old 08-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #3
isitpossible

Any suggestion on how I can achieve this in a different manner!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:10 AM   #4
NinjaTrader_Bertrand
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Thanked 1,685 times in 1,643 posts

isitpossible, for NinjaTrader 6.5 you would need to create separate indicators then unfortunately.

For NinjaTrader 7 this will be directly supported then - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/NT7/NinjaTrader7.html