Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MT4 'StepMA_Stoch' indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MT4 'StepMA_Stoch' indicator

greetings,

I found this indicator in Metatrader and it seems pretty impressive....even compared to the QQE (which is impressive itself).

It looks like a nice indicator to maybe use as a Gann HILO Activator/QQE/StepMA_Stoch system.

I can't trade fx w/o QQE....but this indicator seems to keep me in the trend longer, with earlier entries and exits than the QQE does -but they do seem a nice compliment to each other.

I went ahead and posted an image of the GBP/USD pair (chart date is current). If anyone is interested in taking a look at the code -to port it to NT- I could post the MT4 code (would i just cut/paste the code onto a txt file?).

If you know QQE, you might like this one too....maybe even prefer it.

thanks for considerations

-robert
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rretch; 06-09-2009, 02:47 AM.

Robert, thanks for the screenshot - have you tried feeding the StepMA from the sharing in the Stoch to arrive at this? You can post the MT4 code for this, maybe somebody takes it up for convertion to NinjaScript.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It looks good. Another one of Igorad's inventions. We really need to entice that guy to switch from MetaTrader to NT .

Please post the indicator in MetaTrader format so maybe someone can convert it. But if its just a regular stochastic fed with the StepMA than it might just be best to wait for NT7 as this will take 2 seconds as NT7 allows indicator on indicator.

Comment

okay, for those interested, I'm posting the .mq4 file (zipped) of the indicator. If it's something else that needs to be posted let me know. I'm not too familiar with MT4, but here it is. Hope some of you can find it of use....it's great on hour charts and racks up the pips.

-robert
        Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Christopher_R  
        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
        166 responses