Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corrupt template 6.5.0.6

I am running 10 charts using 4 different templates

2 of the templates were corrupted and I had to recreate them...i.e. they would not run/plot the live feed while the other 8 charts using the other 2 templates plotted the live feed fine

both of the problem templates either called up a common 3rd party indicator "TPOChart" from fin-alg or were derived from the template that called it up...so the common denominator is the TPOChart indicator

the only thing I changed was to run Market Replay Saturday and most of Sunday...late Sunday I connected to Zenfire to pick up the live YM market and the 2 charts/templates would not update to the live feed...while the other 2 templates were updating fine.

I did the usual to Format Data Series to the current date....closed/opened the workspace and then NT.....created a new chart with default template which plotted live data fine...then loaded each of the 2 problem templates to the default chart and both times the feed would not plot.

so I concluded the template somehow got corrupted from switching to MR and back...or maybe it has something to do with the late Sunday feed?....dont know....the session times in the charts/template are for 24 hour feed....

so....some kind of bug in NT .6 or in TPOChart???

I suggest you remove any 3rd party indicator to isolate the source of trouble.

However, there are still some known issues with workspaces on 6.5.0.6. We are working on them and will provide a new beta within the next few days. I suggest you retry after that beta.

Comment

Tonight on startup I am getting an issue as NT is trying to load my workspace. I only have one plus the default. No custom indicators but several charts and timeframes. No hint of this problem on Friday afternoon when I closed down NT. Looks like I am going to need to delete the workspace again but this is getting to be a pain in the *$$.

Comment

Unfortunately there still are issues on the workspaces. We are working on it and will a new beta available within the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post KenneGaray  
        Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba