Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help

I need help , I am coder in c # but ninjascript limits me I can not code as I want
    I will either need you to help me or need the API

Alphabetical Reference
    not enough

Comment

Hello Yesiam,

Thank you for writing in.

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

We do have resources available to get you started learning NinjaSript to build your strategy.

I would encourage to see the information and links under Getting Startd with NinjaScript

The following will introduce you to the strategy builder;

Strategy Builder Intro: 7 Minutes
      An overview of the Strategy Builder feature in the NinjaTrader 8 platform.NinjaTrader supports over 40,000 traders around the globe with best-in-class techno...

Strategy Builder NT8:
      Understand the fundamentals of basic strategy creation by developing an actual strategy using the NinjaTrader Strategy Builder.2:45 Opening a Strategy Builde...

See the NinjaScript Editor Youttube,
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A link to our Help Guide NinjaScript section can be found here,

Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples:

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
      Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes i want a helper how to do it?

Comment

Hello Yesiam,

This is Ryan L. from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Alan.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
          Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I can test the strategy mode in demo?

I can test the strategy mode in demo?

Comment

Hello Yesiam,

Yes you can test a strategy on the SIM101 account on live data.

Please let us know if you need more information.
              Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes