Different Chart End Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Chart End Times

On Friday, my chart stopped producing data at 11am PST, 2pm EST. I thought maybe there was an issue with my data provider (GAIN). Today, however, I pulled up a new chart to test something, and found that there actually was data acquired after my open charts on Friday had stopped producing data, all the way up to 5pm EST.

So then, I tried to apply my main template to the new chart I had just opened up, but it only showed my chart up to the 11am cutoff time again, not showing the new data I had just found out existed. I then tried to reopen a new chart, and it again showed data until 5pm EST, as it should. But I tried applying my template again, and it again cut it off at 11am/2pm EST. I have attache an image of the two charts. The white chart is no template, the black is template (in case that wasn't obvious). What is going on?

EDIT: I also tried opening a new 1 minute chart, which showed data until 2pmPST/5pmEST until I applied my 1 minute template to it (open on Friday) and it was cutoff at 11amPST/2pmEST.
    Attached Files

Nevermind...my session settings were setup incorrectly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jclose
    by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
    10 responses
    0 likes