Place Trailing Stop on DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place Trailing Stop on DOM

I don't know if this has already been requested, but it would be really great if one could place a trailing stop on an existing position that would trail at whatever the distance was between the stop and the price at the time the stop was placed. I will sometimes take a single contract position that I intend to hold for most of the day. It would be great if I could make that stop a trailing stop when I place it. If I want to make the stop smaller, I could just cancel the first stop and replace it with a new stop at a closer position to the current price. This would be a killer feature if you could offer it.
    DaveN

Hello Dave,

So you want to add a trailing stop to a naked order? I will suggest this to our development department for consideration. Thanks!
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by daven View Post
      I don't know if this has already been requested, but it would be really great if one could place a trailing stop on an existing position that would trail at whatever the distance was between the stop and the price at the time the stop was placed. I will sometimes take a single contract position that I intend to hold for most of the day. It would be great if I could make that stop a trailing stop when I place it. If I want to make the stop smaller, I could just cancel the first stop and replace it with a new stop at a closer position to the current price. This would be a killer feature if you could offer it.
      DaveN
      Seconded

5iver

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by nandhumca, Today, 03:41 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post nandhumca  
      Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM