ATM MB Trading Bug: Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM MB Trading Bug: Not Working

I have attempted to use a simple ATM strategy (MB Trading is my broker). The ATM blows up and I get an error message: Order rejected: Pending Live Orders. I contact MB Trading and they said that their system has a BUG that renders the NINJA ATM dysfunctional. They indicated they are working on it without any visibility into the fix. Is anybody else experiencing similar issues with their MB Trading accounts? If you have any ideas or information let me know. Thanks.

Hi dg3225,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum!

Can you please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Kyle" in the subject line? If you could attach your log file from the last date this occurred, that would be great!
    You will find your log file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 6.5 > Log > log.YYYYMMDD.txt
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

MB

is the problem with MB resolved yet?

Comment

Hi Ninja2043,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum.

This limitation is on development's list of future fixes for the software, but unfortunately there is no ETA at this time.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have been experiencing an issue with MB Trading too, I am doing orders by writing oif files, but my buys keep getting rejected (message is no quote available or no shares available). I even tried one just using the control center button to do an order, and that got rejected too. Second time it worked.

Is this a common problem with using MB Trading with Ninja Trader? Any idea about a fix?

Is there any way to have rejected orders resent until they are filled?

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Here is the section of the log file here the problem happened... if anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. Thanks Tom

6/12/2009 6:59:16 AM|1|32|Submitting order without strategy...
            6/12/2009 6:59:16 AM|1|32|Order='3581c524f8f045a2a16f2f8593b82394/72621832' Name='' New State=Rejected Instrument='SDS' Action=Buy Limit price=0 Stop price=0 Quantity=180 Type=Market Filled=0 Fill price=0 Error=OrderRejected Native error='Unable to submit order now: no quotes available'
            6/12/2009 6:59:16 AM|0|32|Unable to submit order now: no quotes available Affected Order: Buy 180 Market

Comment

Unfortunately MBT would not allow you submit an order if you hadn't subscribed to market data for the instrument in question. In order to resolve this you needed to have a running market data subscription on NT for that instrument. You e.g. could do that by File->New->market analyzer and put on the 'SDS' there. As soon as you see data streaming in you could place an order on 'SDS'.

Comment

OK, thanks, I will try that.. but I'm curious, if this was the problem, why was I able to get the identical order filled 5 seconds later. I have added SDS to my instrument list and am seeing buy and ask quotes come through in the order window.

Thanks again, Tom

Comment

Sorry I would not know.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post CortexZenUSA