Stop Loss - profit target settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Loss - profit target settings

On a new install of 6.5 when I try to set up the dom and input preset orders the dom shows stop loss as 10.0 or 9.9 and same for profit tartet. In the past these would simply show 10 or 9 indicating tics. If this is the incorrect forum for this would you please shift it for me or let me know so I can shift it??
    Thanks
    Dean

Originally posted by deanldavis475 View Post
    On a new install of 6.5 when I try to set up the dom and input preset orders the dom shows stop loss as 10.0 or 9.9 and same for profit tartet. In the past these would simply show 10 or 9 indicating tics. If this is the incorrect forum for this would you please shift it for me or let me know so I can shift it??
    Thanks
    Dean
    Hello Dean,

You will need to set your SuperDOM parameter type back to 'ticks'. I believe you currently have this property set to either price or percent. To change right click within the SuperDOM and select 'properties' from the drop down menu. From within the SuperDOM properties window change 'Parameter Type' to ticks then click 'Set Default' and then 'OK'.

For more information on SuperDOM properties please view our user guide section here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...roperties.html

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TheMarlin801, 10-13-2020, 01:40 AM
    20 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by timmbbo, 07-05-2023, 10:21 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes