A few NT6 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few NT6 questions

Is it possible to see the bid and ask when using Chart Trader, the buttons exist for Buy or Sell at bid/ask but I have to look elsewhere to actually see the actual prices(something similar to the price boxes on the Basic Entry window would be helpful)?

Also, Chart Trader seems only to work if I also have a Basic or Super Dom window opened at the same time...Is this correct or am I missing something?

When using a stop limit order via the left click order menu on a chart, I don't get the numeric field box appearing (as in the Help Documentation under Chart Trader-Submitting Orders section); again, am I just missing something?

imported post

Mike,

I was thinking about the bid/ask price yesterday as I was re-arranging some of the controls on the Chart Trader. I will add something in there likely for next update.

What do you mean that it only seems to work with SuperDOM or Basic Entry window? It definitely works indpendantly, please let me know what the exact experience you are having is.

I caught this issue this morning, this is a bug and will be resolved for next update.

Ray
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

With the a chart open and the Chart Trader active, I try to enter an order using the left click order menu to enter a stop limit order, nothing happens unless I also have a Basic entry windowopen......I triedseveral times to enter a limit order(with the Basic Entry window closed)and again nothing happened, I check TWS to make sure there are no active orders and there are none....but, with the Basic Entry window everything seems to work fine....This is obviously done while the market is open and with a live acct. not the simulator.... this occurs on a 32 tick chart on the NQ

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Sparkyboy, Today, 10:57 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Sparkyboy  
      Started by TheMarlin801, 10-13-2020, 01:40 AM
      21 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder