Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Please add strategy control more than stop/start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add strategy control more than stop/start...

...really
    I would love to see:
    * The ability to suspend trading for the strategy. Let it run, but make all trades simulated. THis is particularly usefull during news times - where I could simply tell the strategy to not open NEW positions until news are over, or even ask it to clear out... but continue paper trading.
    * The ability to limit real trades ot one side (long, short). Again, this is based on the market sometimes behaving out of my srategy parameters, so I may want to limit action in one direction for some time.
    * The ability to open a graph of the strategy FROM THE CONTROL CENTER. Right now it seems for me I have to open the strategy in a graph. Please englight me if I can open a running strategy into a graph.
    * Show the orders of a strategy in.... the startegy graph.
    * And finally, please allow me in a DOM to NOT SEE ALL ORDERS FROM STRATEGIES, and to not actually touch them. This should include elements such as "close all". This is serious for me - it basically means I can not trade in any market that has a strategy running ,because I get confused with the strategy orders, and me pressing close all... well... has side effects
    * And in the strategy grid, please allow grouping by instrtument I play no multi market instruments, but i would love to see how the different strategies work in the different markets. Including total bars wirh unrealized / Realized profit over all of them, and the ability to control them from one location (hey, stop trading YM for now, news coming - without stopping the straegies one by one)

Thanks... my list of wishes.

Hello NetTecture,

I will forward these suggestions to our development team as well and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you again for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post maybeimnotrader  
    Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
    0 responses