Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ichimoku Additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cclsys, Thanks for your reply and it proves your dedication. What I mean to convey is that can we validate entry only for STRONG Case only.? based on lower time frame say 5 min with 3 times higher time frame . That means , say for example in SELL signal , TS crosses KS from above , below KUMO and it has cleared all previous major supports of Chikou span and Chikou span is below price curve, and this condition confirms the SELL bias in 3 times higher time frame.
    At the same time I do consider that a signal which we get in short time frame is good only for Short time hence, Money management is vital so my point here is that after getting signal the price moved in favorable direction for atleast 6-8 ticks and it did not hit a stop loss of even 3-4 ticks (due to pull back) and can we beck test this MM Rule for atleast 1000 signals ? Thanks

Comment

Ah. Well in terms of your last sentence: somebody could put this into a strategy to back test it, but that person would not be me! I was never able to program even the simplest of systems in Ninja language. But perhaps you can using this indicator code as the starting point? Or someone else? Best of luck either way!

Comment

Ichimoku cloud alert

Hello, could anyone help me to find the way to set an alarm for Ichimoku clouds indicator. I just need to set an alarme when price gets in the cloud and when it gets out.
        I do not know if this exist. Please help, I am a beginer in Ninjatrader.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PEPBOSCH View Post
          Hello, could anyone help me to find the way to set an alarm for Ichimoku clouds indicator. I just need to set an alarme when price gets in the cloud and when it gets out.
          I do not know if this exist. Please help, I am a beginer in Ninjatrader.
          Thanks
          I would suggest to check into this thread where alerts for the Ichimoku were also discussed with an example - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=50451
          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
          Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
          1 response
          0 likes