Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analysers improvement

Hello,

It would be nice to see the following improvement implemented in Market Analyser to make it a tool as good as TradeStation RadarScreen. I believe NT is a better charting package than TradeStation and I would love to move from TradeStation to NT but I would need a better MarketAnalyser for that:

1- Give the ability to simply copy/paste data in MarketAnalyser
    I use Excel to scan the market. Once I found interesting stocks I need to copy/paste them quickly in MA and I do that several times a day. At the moment, this is too cumbersome. To delete all the stocks in my current MA I need to close it and open a new one. Then I need to go to "Instrument Manager" to delete the previous list, create a new empty one, go to the "import Stock Symbol List" to copy paste my first list and go back to MA to import that new list. Then for additional stocks I want to add to the same market analyser I need to create additional lists of instruments, import the new data in them and then import them in MA. Way to complicate. It would be great if one could copy directly in MA a list of stocks from Excel without going through "Instrument manager" and the importer just as we do with the "import Stock Symbol List" functionality.

2- ability to delete from MA a line or several lines at the same time with a press on the "Del" key
    Also it is important to allow users to delete quickly one stock in market analyser or a list of stocks in one click on the "DEL" key. Now I have to close it and reopen or to right click on "Remove Instrument" line by line.

3- ability to add fundamental data in MA
    Like Radarscreen, one should be able to display fundamental data from Iqfeed or Yahoo in the MA.

4- allow to color a cell backgroud
    This has already been requested. Nice feature to havee although not as important as the 3 above.

RadarScreen is a unique TradeStation feature that is a reason why many people use this software. I believe that with MA you are close to get a tool as good as RadarScreen once the features above are implemented. I guess you would get a lot of additional clients then. Please let me know if that is part of your plans.

Regards,
    Oliver97

Thanks for your suggestions. We will take them into advisement for possible future enhancements.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post bmartz
    by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
    4 responses