Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How Can I save a Chart? (Not as a template)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Can I save a Chart? (Not as a template)

I am trying to create charts and save them for further use. Is it possible? Not as templates, but as individual charts.

Hello mshalom,

Thank you for your post.

You may save your charts as a part of your Workspace by going to File-->Workspaces-->Save Workspace which will then populate when the Workspace is open.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Managing Workspaces.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Exactly! this is what I was doing so far. One more trick - you can share the workspace XML file if you have lots of study/indicators and want to share that with someone. It has all info and should be able to recreate the chart(s) on other instance of NT if data feed is correct and available.

Another related question

Say, I have NT running on a 24x7 computer. It has many alerts + study in charts which I want to share as chart image (email it or upload on web server). Can some indicator or script do this job?

Comment

Originally posted by TraderSU View Post
        Exactly! this is what I was doing so far. One more trick - you can share the workspace XML file if you have lots of study/indicators and want to share that with someone. It has all info and should be able to recreate the chart(s) on other instance of NT if data feed is correct and available.

Another related question

Say, I have NT running on a 24x7 computer. It has many alerts + study in charts which I want to share as chart image (email it or upload on web server). Can some indicator or script do this job?

Hello TraderSU,

Unfortunately I am not familiar with a script that will achieve this however maybe other users will have some hints on this subject.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
        0 responses