Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radeon View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to download and use indicator STICK, advise me how and where can I get this indicator? Radeon
    Are you talking about the QStick indicator by Tushar Chande? Please specify to which indicator you are referring,

Comment

Sir can you code my indicator for ninjatrader 6.5 19
      version

Comment

Originally posted by syed.quadri View Post
        Sir can you code my indicator for ninjatrader 6.5 19
        version
        NInjaTrader 6.5. is no longer maintained. I do not know a single reason, why I would use NinjaTrader 6.5. instead of NinjaTrader 7. You should have upgraded long time ago.

Comment

Sir the real time data feed i use is compatible with nt 6.5 version and its not compatible with nt 7 version so that the reason i want to make an indicator for nt 6.5 19 version.

Can you help me with this.

Warm regards.

Comment

Sorry I cannot help here, I do not use NT 6.5 anymore. Maybe somebody else.

Comment

i have the open sources indicator of NT 7 version and i want to convert them into NT 6.5 version can you help me with this.

Here are the indicators please any help on this would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Warm Regards.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                The principle of the opening range is the same. You start at a specific time (which can be set to 2:24PM) and you end at a specific time (which can be set to 5:18 PM). The indicator displays open, high and low of that specific time, see chart attached.
                I use the BTO Opening range indicator for 6 different eminis, for which there are three total entrant and exit times for the BTO. I set up positions on either side of the BTO Max and Min. Is it possible to generate a Ninja script file that closes a pending order that hasnt filled by the time the BTO is over? I am new to Ninja Script. Is there a dictionary of terms that would help me generate such a function?

Comment

Originally posted by BPURTELL View Post
                  I use the BTO Opening range indicator for 6 different eminis, for which there are three total entrant and exit times for the BTO. I set up positions on either side of the BTO Max and Min. Is it possible to generate a Ninja script file that closes a pending order that hasnt filled by the time the BTO is over? I am new to Ninja Script. Is there a dictionary of terms that would help me generate such a function?
                  You would need an automated strategy to manage the exits as Ninja's built in functions will close all positions at a specific flatten time. And an indicator can not mange your positions. If you would like more information or help, contact [email protected].

Comment

Could any experinced be so kind to add an audible alert for this little piece of art?Needed urgently.

TIA!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Seek assistance and guidance

Sorry for posting it here in this thread, i'm facing problem in realtime datafeed as the data feed i 'm taking is compatible with nt 6.5 version and it not working with nt 7 version.

The data feed i'm taking is of mcx commodities of india please administrator help me so i can use this datafeed for nt 7 version.

Anticipating a positive response from you all

warm regards

Comment

Alert Added

Originally posted by SnakeEYE View Post
                        Could any experinced be so kind to add an audible alert for this little piece of art?Needed urgently.

TIA!

We have added an audible alert which you can turn on and off. Good luck.

[email protected]
                        www.globalforcesig.com
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Two different sound alerts for the two different market conditions(low/high) would be even more greater!But thanks nonetheless

Comment

Separate sound alerts for up or down would be a help. If you make this modification may I request you default to Alert 3 (down) and 4 (up) -- Alerts 1 + 2 really hammer my senses so I always have to customize.

Any chance you can add an Alert message in the Text box? Since I use multiple TFs for the same instrument it would be great if the text includied this type of information:

Down:
                            ,"New # " + Bars.Period.Value + " Period" + " ~ ↓ " + " @ " +Close[0]

Up:
                            ,"New # " + Bars.Period.Value + " Period" + " ~ ↑ " + " @ " +Close[0]

This gives you the instruments period 10 minute or 377 tick - I do not know how to create on that acutally says minute versus tick so I just use "Period" it also gives you the price (Close) when it triggered. Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by canthony View Post
                              We have added an audible alert which you can turn on and off. Good luck.

[email protected]
                              www.globalforcesig.com
                              You are most welcome. Please send an email to [email protected] and I will add a second alert for you and email it back to you directly.

Comment

Hi folks!

Wondering ,if anyone have any sort of the DataBox indicator that projects the current value of all of the indicators on the price pane?

Good trading to all!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Perr0Grande  
                                Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes