TD Ameritrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade

Hi I just got a NT live license, my brokers Ameritrade.
    Had a couple of questions : do I need need to uninstall 6.5 & install the lastest custom build to repair TD ameritrade NT connection issues?. If so can you give me a link.
    Also I guess from reading TD ameritrade limitations with NT, premarket orders submittted through the NT platform will not be filled untill regular market open with an Ameritrade feed, is this still the case?.
    Also under same heading (TDA , NT limitations), I read the following;
    Day orders may appear to be active for approxiamately 20 minutes after session close & cannot be cancelled & they with expire automatically.
    Does that mean that they have been cancelled but appear not to have been, or have they just not been cancelled period , thankyou Julian

Hello Julian,

You can download the custom build at the link below at post #51.

Yes, unfortunately all listed limitations are still in effect.

It could be they appear active the first 20 minutes after the session close. They will expire automatically.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

TD Ameritrade feed

Hello NinjaTrader customer service,
      I also got this kind of "Bad Symbol" errors very OFTEN. For example, today, "ROH" is a bad symbol.

My NT version is 6.5.1000.11. Is it the latest version? Or is the installation file newer than mine?

By the way, I had an another problem with the TDameritrade feed. In a real-time simulation, I printed the ticker's Close price in the output window. And I found the price is quite different then the "REAL" price. It might be as different as 30 cents. But after I restarted NT, I did not find this kind error again.

Do anyone have similar problems?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Julian,

You can download the custom build at the link below at post #51.

Yes, unfortunately all listed limitations are still in effect.

It could be they appear active the first 20 minutes after the session close. They will expire automatically.

Comment

NT_Jason,

There's some confusion here, or at least I'm confused. You're instructing to go to the TDA Connection thread, post #51 to download the custom build, but NT_Dierk posted on 7/8/09, post #60 of that thread, to be on "latest 6.5.1000.11". So, is there a custom build for TDA users or not?

Please be very specific and certain. A lot of your subscribers are viewing these threads for hints as to how to solve chronic problems which are costing them money and sleep.

Thanks.

Comment

To clarify: Latest official 6.5.1000.11 as per our web site holds the most up-to-date code regarding TDA connectivity.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Christopher_R  
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          166 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sidlercom80