Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Features

Not sure if these were officially requested, but in some future version, it would be nice for NT to be able to have:

1) An option to display a daily chart as Calendar Days including spaces for holidays. These spaces would allow a marker (Dot, Diamond, text, etc) to be placed on them rather than just being an inaccessible blank.
    2) A holiday calendar list to identify those spaces and a function to query the date/holiday.
    3) The ability to partition the price panel vertically to place a vertical scale indicator to one side.
    4) A Lomb Periodigram indicator - too complicated for a newbie to C# like me to do.
    5) A Workspace container with tabs that collect together named charts, and multiple containers to place separately across multi-monitors.
    6) Open Price on a 24hr chart to show consistently with the same price across different minute charts. Currently a 5min 9:30EST Open on a 24hr chart is not the same price as on a 30min, 24hr chart in Databox. This makes indicators that use the Open price inconsistent across different minute charts.
    7) Fibonacci time projections.
    8) The ability for an indicator to be projected into future time for forecast projections.

NT is actually a very good package, and these are suggestions I think would help make it even better.
    Last edited by marketmasher; 07-25-2009, 06:27 AM.

Hello,

I will send this on to your development department for consideration. Thanks!
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Denver_Wayne  
    Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
    0 responses
    1 view