Grid export to excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grid export to excel

Since NT7 is much faster ( Good Job ).. I can now backtest 100's of securities using many parameters and timeframes. However, if you try to inspect ideal parameter outputs in excel ("Keep the best results" =10) on a large sample of securities, the
    "parameter" cell in excel displays all parameters together. Is there a way to have each individual parameter in it's own cell? Trying to plot the these values for comparison. TIA

Thanks for the kind words and your suggestion rightcoast - currently all parameters will be in the same cell and hence exported as such, too.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Correction, I just tried your latest beta release 19, it keeps freezing up. Too funny, you spend hrs. setting something up only to *upgrade? to the latest release and works
      worse then before. I'm not sure who NT is listening to when you roll out things. Again, I must re-code to another platform.

Comment

rightcoast, sorry for the frustration - if you see this reproducibly happening after the upgrade - could you please let know what steps I needed to take and please also send us your trace / logs via Help > Mail to Support in for review. Were you seeing the same issue across all strategies you were testing?
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        1 response
        0 likes