TDA Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support

I have no doubt its TDAmeritrade that is dragging their feet. Their support is horrible. I am using Ninja becuase Strategy Desk was so bad. Now they manage to screw up NT too! Looks like I will have to take the rest of my money out of there!

Comment

Update: TDA has informed us that they are looking into this issue but we will likely not get a response until eary next week. We are sorry for this inconvenience but this is out of our hands.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is beyond frustrating. I am considering changing brokers. Expense and ease of use are factors. Looking for direct connection to my broker through NT, not just data. Broker with ability to trade equities and futures through NT. I looked into TradeStation but they don't appear to be able to process my trades through NT. Any suggestions on a broker that runs flawlessly with NT?
        Thanks in advance,
        Ed

Comment

We just got a new API software from TDA and created a new NT build. Please:
          - uninstall NT via control panel
          - clear your browser cache
          - install latest NT build from here: https://www.ninjatrader-support.com/...er.Install.msi

Please let us know how it goes.

Comment

Still not working....

Comment

Could you please elaborate on what exactly is not working? What eror messages do you get etc?

Comment

Today I tried 3 executions and both had problems. The first one triggered my order and then when I tried to tighten my stop it canceled my stop and target. I had to exit the trade through my TDA platform.The other two order attempts told me that my order was pending, then 3 seconds later it canceled them completely.

Comment

a) Did you the error message which thread is about in your logs (see post #1?
                  b) Please send your traces and logs to "support AT ninjatrader DOT com" for further analysis. Thanks

Comment

I've sent my traces and logs. I don't understand what it is you are trying to say in a) ?

Comment

Please see post #1 of this thread. User reported getting that error message
                      >> HTTP call failed: LASTORDSTAT

Do you get the same error message?

Comment

Dierk,
                        With all due respect, this is the thread that support pointed me to. And I can see by your reference to post #1 where you are going with this but it's all about a NT/TDA incompatability problem, or many problems, as far as I can see from my short experience with it. It seems that everyone is pointing to someone else because they don't have the answers. I've tried your suggestions and fixes and I'm feeling a bit like a test dummy trying out faulty software and inept fixes that don't fix anything, and in fact have cost me money! And why? Because Ninja Trader is unable to do what what I was led to beleive it would do when I signed up. On top of that, nobody on your side ever told me about these "known" problems. I had to find out by losing several hundred dollars on a trade that was supposed to stop out but didn't! I'm not abandoning Ninja Trader. I want it to work. So if you don't want help me ok... point me to someone else who will... please!
                        Ed

Comment

I understand your frustration. As of latest (a few hours ago) TDA acknowledged an issue with their infrastructure. We are in touch with TDA support to isolate and resolve the issue. As it stands the issue is beyond our control.

We will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
                            I understand your frustration. As of latest (a few hours ago) TDA acknowledged an issue with their infrastructure. We are in touch with TDA support to isolate and resolve the issue. As it stands the issue is beyond our control.

We will keep you posted.
                            Is there an update/fix for this yet?

Comment

Unfortunately not. As of latest TDA is still working on some server issues. I will ping TDA support again.

Comment

TDA support and us isolated a couple of issues. The respective fixes made it into the latest custom build. Please:
                                - uninstall NT6.5 via control panel
                                - clear your browser cache
                                - install custom build from here: https://www.ninjatrader-support.com/...er.Install.msi

Thanks for your patience and your continued support.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:29 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post ScottWalsh  
                                Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post rtwave