Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market depth on super dome

hi

i trade futures and have market depth shown on dome but during the numbers of contracts on each side of the super dome will go away and i have to go back to the properties set the value of market depth to false and again put it back on true in order to show it again !!!! is there any thing i can do to fix this problem?

Hello saeed,

If market depth is enabled in the Properties menu, it should remain to display market depth.

Under what circumstances does market depth disappear in the SuperDOM? Could it be upon changing instruments?

In addition, what data feed provider do you connect to in NinjaTrader?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i only trade ES and i dont change instrument i always have it on bid ans ask but away from bid and ask usually shows up to five ticks away from bid and ask but that part will go away and i have to re set that then it will show again .

Comment

Hello saeed,

Can you please tell me what data feed provider you connect to in NinjaTrader.

Does market depth disappear randomly or under certain circumstances?

What happens if you scroll the price ladder instead of resetting the option in the Properties menu?

Comment

i use barcharts.com and if i scroll down or up still nothing will happen i am getting esignal by monday if same thing happens i will let you know .

Comment

guys i still have the same problem ,it even got worse i dont have any thing showing on my super dome as market depth just bid and ask size on the actual price !!!!!! even when i change the settig and refresh it still nothing what should i do?any help? i use esignal for data feed now

Comment

Hello saeed,

Can you please go to Tools-->Account Connections, highlight your eSignal connection and click Change.

Make sure CM*.esignal.Com is entered in the Level II server host field.

Open up a SuperDOM and right click and select Properties. Make sure 'Show market depth' is set to True.

Check if you now receive market depth in the SuperDOM.

Comment

when i put that level II ninja trader gives me an error that couldn't connect to level II so i mentioned it here in the forum and you guys advised me to set that part blank in order to get connected !!!!

Comment

weired it shows now but all morning i didn't have it i dont know do i have to change some settings?

Comment

Then you will need to enable your eSignal subscription with Level II data.

Once it is enabled, please ensure the 'Level II server host' field contains the information and you should receive market depth in the SuperDOM.

Comment

thank you but right now i dont have a subscription to level II but i can see market depth on my super dome!!!!!! i appreciate your help but it doesn't make any sense that right now is showing and suddenly goes off later on !!!!!!!

Comment

Could it be you are connected to other data feeds in NinjaTrader as well?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
                        Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
                        6 responses
                        0 likes