iMarketProfile1_65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi ninja hattori,

according to your image, the letters are displayed, but they are too small, and , you view the color profile, which hides the letters.
    Put the transparency to 0 and you will see the letters.

Comment

hi. it's been awhile since i used ninja. i am looking for a good market profile software for ninja. would you recommend imarketprofile? is it a free indicator? how do i install or where do i get it?
      thank you.

Comment

CDA VolumeProfile indicator

Hi barbler. There are alternatives...

I recommend you check out CDA VolumeProfile indicator, the most feature-rich and flexible VP indicator available. No, not time-at-price profiling as with MP, but volume-at-price profiling...a more accurate representation of the auction; and based on tick volume data.

While I don't give this away, it's reasonably priced, comes with outstanding lifetime (mine) support and free upgrades. I developed it so I could avoid leasing Investor/RT or MarketDelta. Worth considering, with an automatically enabled FREE 14-day Trial on installation.

Download and read all about it at my website. Product description is not quite up-to-date (earlier version), but FAQ page was recently created to address common questions. Here's an image captured showing session profiles, one micro-composite profile, and a full composite profile on a 3min ES RTH chart from today.

Comment

Originally posted by CriticalTrader View Post
          Hi barbler. There are alternatives...

I recommend you check out CDA VolumeProfile indicator, the most feature-rich and flexible VP indicator available. No, not time-at-price profiling as with MP, but volume-at-price profiling...a more accurate representation of the auction; and based on tick volume data.

********************** deleted stuff ***********************
          I have tried several volume profile indicators available for Ninja Trader, CDA_VP is the best out there - I was a fan of dValueArea till now. CDA_VP is feature rich; it is still 'work in progress' and expect it to have more features in future. Nothing out there comes remotely close. The current version is quite stable and usable off the shelf.

Comment

Hi please see pic
            Why bars in circle are not included in profile
            I get following error in log
            Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'iMarketProfile2_7' on bar 4: iMarketProfile2_7.DrawText: startBarsAgo out of valid range 0 through 4, was 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ninja hattori View Post
              Hi please see pic
              Why bars in circle are not included in profile
              I get following error in log
              Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'iMarketProfile2_7' on bar 4: iMarketProfile2_7.DrawText: startBarsAgo out of valid range 0 through 4, was 5.
              That day was probably shortened trading day (holiday?), so some of the text cannot be properly drawn as there is not enough initial space: per the error that you get in the log. To confirm this expand your chart Data Series by a few days (it may be as few as 1, but I often use 3 to be sure), and see if the problem disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
                That day was probably shortened trading day (holiday?), so some of the text cannot be properly drawn as there is not enough initial space: per the error that you get in the log. To confirm this expand your chart Data Series by a few days (it may be as few as 1, but I often use 3 to be sure), and see if the problem disappears.
                I think this problem is due to bad data .
                see pick .......circled ticks
                What is the solution ?

Comment

I think this problem is due to bad data .
                  see pick .......circled ticks
                  What is the solution ?
                  They all seem to show up at EndOfDay. Check your session template, and then use the Historical Data Manager to download all data for the instrument again.

Comment

Thank you for the endorsement kumar.

Anyone wishing to evaluate CDA VolumeProfile indicator, please use website contact form to request a copy of most recent cache files (updated yesterday with ES contract rollover) after installing indicator.

CDA VolumeProfile v222 was updated this morning with minor revision.. Will show in runlog as (v222.1).

Comment

coding

Hi anyone used iMarketProfile2_7 for coding strategies.
                      Can i use MP levels like ValueArea_High,ValueArea_Low,IB_High,IB_Low,IB_Ext _h1,IB_Ext_l1 etc
                      regards
                      nh

Comment

CDA VolumeProfile was recently updated to v223 w/ new features and minor fixes. Anyone wishing a free-trial extension to re-evaluate, please contact me using the website contact form and be sure to request access to current cache files.

Comment

iMarketProfile1_65

Hi friends i am not able to use iMarketProfile1_65
                          I get following errors in log
                          Error on calling the 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'iMarketProfile1_65' on bar 81: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Error on calling the 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'iMarketProfile1_65' on bar 81: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

also I get this error when I try to compile Indicator

'NinjaTrader.Data.Bars' does not contain a definition for 'GetTradingDayFromLocal'
                          code CS0117 line 899 column 29

'NinjaTrader.Data.Bars' does not contain a definition for 'GetTradingDayFromLocal' code CS0117 line 1015 column 29

and here is indicator code

regards
                          nh
                          Last edited by SLASH; 09-30-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

What version of NT?

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
                              What version of NT?
                              ninjatrader 6.5

Comment

ninjatrader 6.5
                                The indicator was exported with 7.0.1000.2. If you want to use the indicator, then you need that version or later.

The method that is barfing does not exist in NT 6.5.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
                                14 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post martin70  
                                Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post TraderBCL