TF feed and TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF feed and TT

I have a TT feed, and my broker even logged in to try to help, but still couldn't figure it out. I have selected the TF to trade, and edited the setting in the instrument manager to set it to Ipe, i even reset the instruments and did it all over again after restarting, I still don't get a TF feed on my DOM. Using NT7b20, clean install.....

Hello playafh69,

Thank you for your post.

For this issue we will need you to send your most recent Log & Trace files so we can see if there are any errors taking place in the background.

These files can be found in the (My) Documents folder in the following folders:
    1. NinjaTrader 7 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt
    2. NinjaTrader 7 > Log > log.YYYYMMDD.txt

Make sure to attach these text (.txt) files to your response/email to support AT ninjatrader DOT com.

Thank you,
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I fixed the problem... i guess its a sort of a bug that could easily be fixed in the next release.... I originally had the TF contract set as nybot when i added it, then i changed some settings on the DOM trader, afterwards i chose "set as default"... This retained the instrument settings even after i changed it in the instrument manager to the correct settings(ipe).

Workaround:
      When you customize the DOM trader and you set it as default, it retains the instrument even after you change it in the instrument manager... You need to change the contract to something else, ie the ES,then right click on on dom, properties, set default), then close and reopen the dom.... This should fix it with the new insturment settings.

Comment

Glad to hear, playafh69. Thanks for sharing your detailed observations and solution.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Your welcome, but it would be nice if you guys could check if the problem is reproducible on your end, and possibly post a patch for it on the next beta release. Saving the setting on your dom should not retain the contract settings because they have nothing to do with each other... The instrument manager should do that.

Comment

Hi,

We will try to reproduce and will pass on to development if we are so they can add it to the list to fix.
            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post LawrenHom  
            Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes