How to remove alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove alert

How do you open the "Market anlyser" that aleady has things listed on it? I want to remove alerts i set up. It is really annoying, is there anyway i can silence the sound once it is triggered but not shut of the entire computer volume?

Originally posted by ju1234 View Post
    How do you open the "Market anlyser" that aleady has things listed on it? I want to remove alerts i set up. It is really annoying, is there anyway i can silence the sound once it is triggered but not shut of the entire computer volume?
    Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am not sure what you mean by "has things listed on it." You can manage the templates, use this link http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...Templates.html

To remove alerts: rigth click--> select columns--> select the column that has the alert --> click set alert conditions --> remove alerts you do not want.

Do not set a sound alert, the alert will still pop up on the alert window, but you will not have a sound.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

How do i go back to the "Market analyser" window that already has the instruments. The only nselection i see is file - new - market analyser. There is no selection f market analyser on teh edit menu.

Comment

There is no default Market Analyzer with instruments.

You will have to add an instrument list: Right click--> Add instrument list.

Once you have it set up the way you like, you can save it in a workspace and the instruments will remain in the Market Analyzer.
        More information on workpsaces here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...orkspaces.html
        Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, I already created a market analyser screen with CL 1-09 the only instrument. I set an lart on it. I don't ever see the "Market Analyzer" window but i hear the alert ding dong all the time. If I open market analyser from the file menu, it's a new screen. SO, I have no idea how i open the screen that already has the alert set on it back so i can cancel it. The alert is annoying. I still don't understand why there is no menu to open the preexisting instrument on the market analyzer.

Comment

Maybe the alert comes from the 'Price Alert' indicator set on a chart of yours?
            BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I understood that you cannot set alert from the chart. How do i see or edit an alert that may be set from the chart?

Comment

Right click on all your charts and check which indicators are loaded, remove the 'PriceAlert' ones to disable the alert you get generated.

Comment

I am sorry to keep going about the same question, not knowing what exactly i am looking for and where. On the chart is there supposed to be written somewhere "alerts"? I have only two indicators, stochastics and macd. On right clicking the chart > indicator I come up with the Indicators window. I don't see the "alert" anywhere.

Now the alert I had set was a price alert of 49.50. The alert makes the sound every time it touches that price, no window pop up.

thanks.

Comment

Hi, yes if a PriceAlert indicator is running in one of your charts, you will see it in the upper left corner of the chart.

You can also open a new Alerts window (File > New > Alerts) and check if it lists the alert you hear.

Also consider cycling through other open workspaces you may have by clicking Ctrl + F3, then check for same items on those...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
                    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes