Eurex live data through IB with Continuum logged in first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurex live data through IB with Continuum logged in first

I get data through continuum with Mirus. There offer for Eurex is however not good. So I decided to go with IB. Sadly that doesn't work!

First connection is to Continuum to get tick data for CME and so on. With this connection I'm able to get DELAYED data for Eurex (e.g. FESX 6-14). Second login is IB. No REALTIME data shows up in FESX chart.

A single login to IB provides realtime Eurex data. Sadly then I'm not able to get tick data from continuum (e.g. ES 6-14)

Any solution to login to continuum first and get realtime data from the second login?

I guess not as it is a NT design flaw if the first connection provides data (not realtime in this case) it does not look at the second. Even if this would be realtime data...

Hello symphys,

Thank you for your post.

You can disable the Historical Data from one provider so that you can connect to them first to receive real-time and then connect to the second provider to receive the historical data.

Please go to Tools > Account Connections > Interactive Brokers > Next > set Historical Data to Disabled > Next > Next > Finish. Then connect to Interactive Brokers first and Continuum second.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. Sadly this is not a solution as I like to receive tick data from continuum.

So if I connect to IB first then I will receive IB realtime data for all instruments (not tick data). But I would like to receive only Eurex realtime data from IB.

If I connect to Continuum first I will receive realtime tick data for any instrument BUT delayed Eurex data.

Comment

Hello symphys,

Thank you for your response.

Selecting specific data feeds for instrument types is planned for implementation in the next major release of NinjaTrader. Unfortunately, selecting certain data feeds for certain exchanges would not be possible.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred