Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few More Suggestions...

Hi...
    The reason why I keep posting on NT-Forum is because I trade aggressively on NT and sincerely want NT to become # 1 Trading Platform in terms of Product & Service. recently I have listed further improvements that may enhance trading experience on NT.

1: While Future Contracts trade on very high volatile market, sometimes it becomes difficult to see full chart and therefore open positions due to high range days as price tends to trade at the top most or the bottom most corner of the chart screen therefore creating a sort of blind-spot in those areas. Current solution is re-sizing the chart or shortening it that may not be a very good idea especially if the trade is happening somewhere closer to support or resistance. Now on NT we can drag the chart sideways by clicking and dragging the chart itself but this is not true if we want to drag it downwards or upwards. how about incorporating this feature as well whereby one can just drag the chart anywhere in 2 dimensions, sideways or up & down. I experienced this on eSignal.

2: I happen to draw Constant Lines representing S/R Levels with Line thickness about 10 points so that it is clear and I don't miss it while aggressive trading. But if the price bar is trading close or on these lines, guess what happens? Due to these constant lines, I am not able to see the candlesticks or price bars at all. Can we have an option where these lines though colored but can act like opaque object on the chart whereby we do not have blind-spot again when the market is trading on these lines. See the attached snapshot of one such occurence where the idea will become more clear.

3: Can we have an option to select different chart background color (2 colors only) for different time frame. For example we may define under chart properties the session open time and close time and then set different background colors once the session opens and that color remains the same until the session closes and then changes from post market till pre open market and then changes back once the market opens. (The idea is taken from IG Market Charting Package). Very important to quickly gauge afte market and pre market activities.

I will let you know if I come across something more interesting. But only this much so far.

Thanks
    Yusuf SHAIKH
    Attached Files

Thanks for all suggestion, we will take them under consideration. Regarding point #2, we are considering for NT7 some flexibility in painting order that might help in this area.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Barry Milan  
    Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes