Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journals

Hi,

So far so good for me using Ninja trader live with forex.com.
    The main problem that im still facing its, the live data do not tele with ninja trader historical data. Once i've reload the chart, the bar changes with my indicator values, for tick chart. Which makes for me difficult to backtest and trade live, because its not the same chart im looking at. And im using high speed internet access, and sync my pc time with Internet on hourly basis. But at the movement i got no choice, because my trading account its still below USD 5000, so im trying to cut the cost for charting software.

I would like Ninja trader consider about the journal tab, in order for me to view my journals, i have to click Generate according the dates in order view them; would be good if the is a button, whereby i can view all of my journals and on selected dates without generating.

Thank you

MoneyMate8, thanks for suggesting a separate Journal tab - for the tick data reloading, this is unfortunately expected to a certain degree, as historically downloaded vs realtime received ticks will most likely never match a 100% - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ChartBars.html
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Why do Ninja Trader face this issue while Tradestation or Esignal dont on the tick chart live data vs historical data?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      MoneyMate8, thanks for suggesting a separate Journal tab - for the tick data reloading, this is unfortunately expected to a certain degree, as historically downloaded vs realtime received ticks will most likely never match a 100% - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ChartBars.html

Comment

MoneyMate8, this is not correct - to my knowledge other platforms show this as well when you reload data. Have you already checked into other datafeeds in NinjaTrader to compare?

Comment

to check i need to pay to them right?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
          MoneyMate8, this is not correct - to my knowledge other platforms show this as well when you reload data. Have you already checked into other datafeeds in NinjaTrader to compare?

Comment

Many offer free trials to check their service out, for example http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/support_IQFeed.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Christopher_R  
            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
            166 responses
            0 likes