Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PriorDayOHLC cause Analyzer and Market Replay problems

Dear,

I previously designed a working code using CurrentDayOHL, PriorDayOHLC and StdDev based on Renko charts on E-mini CME Globex instrument.

This code worked fine until yesterday. Ninja somehow crashed and shut itself down. This morning I resetted the DB's and repaired these also, installed the latest 9 Live version and wanted to upgrade the code I was working on. But both Strategy Analyzer as Market Replay won't show any results. Analyzer just shows zero, so no trades and the Market Replay won't even enable the stategy.

I know already that PriorDayOHLC causes the issue, because when I disable these lines, results are show. Yesterday all worked fine, so it's not the code itself. It seems NT doesn't have the right PriorDayOHLC data anymore or something to calculate its coded actions with. Charts are showing the indicator though, templates sessions are fine as well and nothing I can see is off regarding to yesterdays working code and NT.

Any suggestions where to look at, as I'm out of options?

Kind regards,
    Francis

Francis,

This only occurred over the weekend? Does this issue occur Monday through Friday? Are there any error messages in your log tab of the control center you can report?

You could use the following sample to identify which line of your code is causing the issue. Understandably you have isolated it to the PriorDayOHLC, however this will report the actual issue occurring with that line.

Do you perhaps have a toy strategy I may test on my end that replicates the issue?
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TraderBCL  
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes