Printing Black background charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Black background charts

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but a print setting so that black charts will automatically be printed in reverse monochrome would be great. As a scalper, the only way I can keep records of my trades fast enough is to hit a hotkey to print the chart as soon as I enter. I then do it again on exit & markup liberally with comments and measurements. I then file them as part of my daily trading log. As a scalper, changing the template to change colors in order to print takes way too long & I can't afford the distraction.

Thank you for the suggestion rangerdoc. It is on our list of future considerations.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey rangerdoc...

I use Snagit 7.1.0 for screen capture....this is an older version but it has an easier capture & save feature than later versions of Snagit...a hotkey of choice will capture a fixed screen area and hitting return will then save it (along with an automatic sequential number if desired) to a folder set up for the date and day of the week....captures can display the date, day of the week and the time of capture to the second automatically...the whole capture process takes just a couple of seconds to hit two keys. Then at the end of the day you can easily scroll through the days captures sequentially with the forward & back arrows in IrfanView (or in the Snagit browser) and easily review the complete days action...& then you can print out what you want if needed....

Thanks....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
      19 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Radano
      by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
      0 responses