Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still accepting EASY one's???

I'm too old to learn NEW tricks!

8 tick range bar
    es mini

paint / color the right price level with:

current bar low +9 ticks
    current bar high -9 ticks

Oz

Thanks!!

Comment

Any luck with this indicator?

Really good find. Just a shame that it does not have a parameter to allow you to place it anywhere on the chart. Right now it prints it exactly where current price action is, which is probably the worst place to position it ie it is positioned to the RHS of the chart whereas to the LHS would seem to be more useful. Just found this. works very good. Rancho Dinero | Acme Time and Sales Pack (

Originally posted by Swishy27 View Post
      I would appreciate your help modifying the attached time and sales indicator to have the option to display color coding based on up/down tick continuation instead of bid/ask.

I know ranchodinero has a free time and sales indicator but their version does not display time down to the second as this one does. Trying to combine the best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by michel View Post
        Hi everybody
        I am new to NinjaTrader but i have been developing indicators for tradestation for 6 years
        I'm still getting familliar with Ninja and i need the practice so i will develop strategies for free

Note that I wont be taking over complicated requests. keep it simple and clean. if there are too many requests i will take my pick as to which ones i do

happy trading

Regards,
        Michel
        www.fxcteam.com
        Thanks for the offer, I am looking for an alert that sounds if I am on a 1 or 5 min. chart. The alert is EMA fast 50 crosses above or below EMA slow 100.

Thanks

Wes

Comment

EMA Cross Alert Indicator

This should do it for you Wes. It will throw an alert into the Alerts Window, but will only do so on a 1 or 5 minute chart. It will still plot on any chart. Also, I didn't hard code the sizes of the EMA's, so you can change them as desired.

Let me know if you need any adjustments!

Kenny
          Attached Files

Comment

renko trader here in Austin, you still taking requests for some easy strategy color and or coding stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironplates View Post
              renko trader here in Austin, you still taking requests for some easy strategy color and or coding stuff?
              Thanks Kenny working with me.

THanks again

Wes

Comment

Wes: You're very welcome. The NinjaScript API is so easy to use in comparison to other trading API's, it's been wonderful to use a platform that makes it fun doing what I love... (did that sound like an endorsement? Haha.) We'll keep working on that indicator as time permits me.

Ironplates: I honestly don't have a whole lot of experience in working with renko or range bars, but if you post the specs of your strat, I'd be happy to see if it won't take too long to whip something together. It would be nice to get some experience with Renko bars.

Cheers

Comment

i thought you developed the turbo renko signals?

no matter, i just need color signal coding that will apply to all chart types if possible. if chart type is a problem, time based and renko bars would suffice.

thanks in advance,

I will put the specs together and deliver by mid week.

please provide best email address to send details to.

Comment

FT SE Color Code development request

Kenny,

attached is the strategy that contains the color bar conditions.

I do not know what deliverable form is best for this completed project to be in.

I would like to use it within other separate strategies and in a stand alone format for use with manual trading as well.

In the strategy current format, I can only get the color action to appear in backtests or optimization, not under live conditions. If there is something simple that I can do to get this to work under live conditions in it's current form, there would be no need for you to generate additional code so it would appear.

let me know either way.

I have attached the color code strategy and conditions to this reply.
                    Attached Files

Comment

MAEnvelopeOpacity Indicator

dukeoferl: Here's the MAEnvelope indicator that you asked me to modify. I apologize for the week wait, (even though this took all of 15 minutes), I'm very busy with coding projects right now, so my favors become lower priority.

I changed the name of this indicator, so as not to conflict with your original indicator. It's now called "MAEnvelopeOpacity". The new changes are described in the indicator properties list, however, I will explain them here as well.

I added two new Parameters to the indicator (located at the top of the indicator's properties list):
                      • OpacityUpper
                      • OpacityLower

Each property can have a value of 1 - 255, and defaults to 100. 1 is almost completely transparent and 255 is entirely opaque. These properties can be changed anytime and the chart will correctly adjust to the new opacity value. The width & color are still modified under the 'Plots' section (located at the bottom of the properties list).

Thanks for letting me do this for you, it was a pleasure!

If you have any problems or questions, please let me know.

Kenny

P.S. IronPlates, I'm working on yours next!
                      Attached Files

Comment

FTSEcolor Strategy

IronPlates: I added the strategy into a live chart and was able to view everything correctly. I'm not exactly sure what could be causing the strategy to not display correctly.

I went ahead and looked at the code. Apparently the wizard generated code added all 3 indicators MANY times! I'm not sure how much of a resource hog that would be, but I removed the unnecessary indicators, so now there is just one of each in the strategy. Everything else looked just fine.

I've attached the lighter version to this post. I recommend that you import and try this one. Also, when you add the strategy to the chart, make sure to set the 'Enabled' property to true. This simple thing has caught me many times...

Oh yeah, make sure you have at least a hundred or so bars on the chart. It's not coded that way in the strategy, but when I tried it under 1 day/15 min candles, it didn't show the indicators. However, when I changed it to 2 days/15 mins candles, I saw all indicators just fine.

After doing all that, If it still doesn't work in a live chart, we'll troubleshoot some more.

Kenny
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Kenny, will be using it tomorrow morning. Let you know how it goes.
                          Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Coder_Kenny View Post
                            IronPlates: I added the strategy into a live chart and was able to view everything correctly. I'm not exactly sure what could be causing the strategy to not display correctly.

I went ahead and looked at the code. Apparently the wizard generated code added all 3 indicators MANY times! I'm not sure how much of a resource hog that would be, but I removed the unnecessary indicators, so now there is just one of each in the strategy. Everything else looked just fine.

I've attached the lighter version to this post. I recommend that you import and try this one. Also, when you add the strategy to the chart, make sure to set the 'Enabled' property to true. This simple thing has caught me many times...

Oh yeah, make sure you have at least a hundred or so bars on the chart. It's not coded that way in the strategy, but when I tried it under 1 day/15 min candles, it didn't show the indicators. However, when I changed it to 2 days/15 mins candles, I saw all indicators just fine.

After doing all that, If it still doesn't work in a live chart, we'll troubleshoot some more.

Kenny
                            thanks for the update, I will import it, run it, and get back to you if anything comes up.

thanks in advance for your time.

Comment

Hi,

I would like to find if you are still doing the programming for Ninjatrader platform. What are your charges.

Thanks.

Subodh Shourie

Comment

Hi Subodh Shourie,

In this forum there are some programmers, like the person who started the thread, and others who are learning the NinjaScript API. We are doing little projects for fun and to expand our experience with NinjaScript.

If you have a more complex strategy that you want to have developed, I would recommend that you check out the certified NinjaScript consultants: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants

Or you can try the 3rd party developers: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#Third-Party-Add-Ons

If you have something small that you think someone would be able to develop quickly, try posting it here or elsewhere in the forums. Someone may be able to help you out, or someone may have already created what you're looking for and another member can lead you to it!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
                                Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                                Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post RookieTrader  
                                Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post PaulMohn  
                                Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post love2code2trade  
                                Working...
                                X