Bug Crosshair cursor does not work on negative values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Crosshair cursor does not work on negative values

I set up a YM chart for December 377 tick candlestick. Underneath this I placed the RValue chart indicator by Roonius and MACD and Stochaistics.

The RValue chart indicator has negative values as well as positive values.

If the crosshair cursor is used and dragged onto the RValue chart indicator, the horizontal line of the cross will not move past the 0 values. It is frozen at the 0 level until it is finally placed over the indicator below the RValue indicator when it appears to work correctly.

It seems that the horizontal line of the crosshair can not respond to negative indicator values. The arrow cursor works fine.

This is happening on Beta 4

Sorry, we are not familiar with the RValue indicator. Please try a NT standard indicator like RSI which should negative values too.

Comment

Problems with cross hair cursor on negative indicator values

Are we talking about the same thing here? I am saying that the crosshairs do not react to negative values of the RValue indicator. This is the Value charts indicators found in the indicator downloads section of the forum.

RSI does not have negative values. It is an oscilllator which moves between 0 and 100, there are no negative values on the y axis

However have tried the MACD and CCI indicators and these do work ok. Obviously does seem to react to the 'standard indicators' Very strange

Comment

Sorry, about the RSI. Yes, I meant any oscillator which would have negative values. Thanks for confirmation that standard indicators (= indicators delivered with NT) work as expected.

I suggest contacting the author of the RValue indicator to clarify why it work differently than any other standard indicator.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes