Repairing corrupt NT7 data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repairing corrupt NT7 data?

I have corrupt data for yesterday on both YM and NQ with NT7B13. Everything looks fine on NT6.5. I have forgotten how to eliminate corrupt data and reload it fresh. I've already tried repair database and that doesn't fix it. Can you tell me which files I need to delete so that NT7 can reload everything fresh? I don't want to accidentally delete critical files. Thanks.

Are you referring to historical chart data? If yes, can you try opening a chart and right click, reload?
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Also...

You can go to Tools > Historical Data Manager > Edit, select the data you wish to delete, right click "Delete".
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. The "reload all historical data fixed it". Periodically I have to go back and spend a lot of time with NT6.5 and then I sometimes forget some NT7 features. BTW, its good to see that NT7 is now open to public Beta. Hopefully we're nearing release. NT7 is great. Is the NT7 "trading engine" through Zen-Fire and ATM reliable enough to trade with NT7 yet or should we wait for official release? Thanks.

Comment

higler,

I would not recommend trading live with NT7 because crashes could happen from any number of things you use on NT7. Even if the ATM portion is solid, you could crash from something due to charts or any other unknown reason. This could be detrimental to a live trading position.
          Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Josh - OK. Thanks, I'll wait. NT7 offers many improvements that make me want to switch as soon as its stable enough. As I said, its a great product.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
            19 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Radano
            by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes