Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T4 API integration

Integration into T4 CTS API?
    So we could get data in from T4 and submit trades to it through NT.
    Like strategy runner?
    Not only would I like this but, it would attract many new customers to NT.
    Because the speed of execution of T4 far outweighs any other trading platform on the planet except for perhaps Goldman Sachs which is based on T4 anyway.
    This would have the potential to make NT the most used trading platform on earth.

Hello Mike32,

Thank you for your post.

I will forward this suggestion on to my development team for further consideration.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Is there any T4 integration? I would like to import my trade performance data through Ninja's just to generate performance reports. Anyway to accomplish this? with out a programming degree?. A majority of the platforms out there 99% dont provide trade performance analytics, except for a few scattered third party apps.

Comment

Hi jeff p,

Unfortunately, this integration is not supported currently, but a change here is on development's list of future considerations for the software.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_32 View Post
          Integration into T4 CTS API?
          So we could get data in from T4 and submit trades to it through NT.
          Like strategy runner?
          Not only would I like this but, it would attract many new customers to NT.
          Because the speed of execution of T4 far outweighs any other trading platform on the planet except for perhaps Goldman Sachs which is based on T4 anyway.
          This would have the potential to make NT the most used trading platform on earth.
          I would like this as well , and I know a a lot of people who would be interested in this, they are using T4 to train recruits

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gridking View Post
            I would like this as well , and I know a a lot of people who would be interested in this, they are using T4 to train recruits

Thanks
            Well I thought because this was brang up in 2011 I would reply. What CTS uses is the CME data feed which you can get from CME for $61 a month. But then you have to pay exchange fees as well so its probably cheaper to get it from their resellers IQfeed, BarChart or even I think Kinetick will be using this feed. But it has no way to put T4 through NT but you could make a fix thing. The problem with T4 and NT API integration is, it would slow down T4 execution speed. Basically the time it would take NT to plot the data on a chart and you to see it and do whatever this would take ages and by the time you submit the order on T4 you may as well not be using T4. And seeing as though T4 has an open API you could literally program a strategy for T4 and host it on a server IN the CME and cut out all this time. But for manual trading then you would just get IQfeed for NT which is the same as the CME feed not ZenFire which seems to not be exactly the same although side by side they are very similar. Only for volume bid/ask I see differences between CME feed and ZenFire. So realistically trying to combine these 2 defeats the whole purpose of getting the microsecond execution of T4.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA  
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
            0 responses
            1 view