Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 startup error in 32bit but OK in 64bit

Hi,

I have been using NT 7 in 64bit with no problem on a WIn7 64bit. I just bought a plug in that only works in 32 bit. When I start NT 7.0 32 bit, I get the attached error msg.

I search through the forum and that somebody mention to make sure that the 32 bit is installed. I deinstall NT 7.0 and rerun the setup but at no point I have the possibility to select 32 or 64 bit version

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Attached Files

psudan, thanks for the post - can you please email me at support at ninjatrader dot com, I'll then send over steps how to resolve.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Exactly the same error (using MB trading so forced to 32bit use).
      Can you post the steps to fix this please?

Comment

Welcome to our forums here :

Please follow the below steps below to ensure the correct version of SQL Compact Edition is installed on your PC. If you are not entirely comfortable performing the steps below, please let me know and we can setup a time for a remote support session.

1. Navigate to the Windows Control Panel
        2. Add and remove software/programs
        3. Uninstall any SQL Compact Editions you see, if none are present you may ignore this step and continue onto the next step
        4. Install latest SQL Compact Edition 3.5. SP2 which is available here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...s.aspx?id=5783
        5. Once you run the downloaded file it will ask you for a directory to extract the installer to. Point this to a temporary directory that you will be able to quickly locate later, such as the desktop
        6. Navigate to the aforementioned directory in which the files have been extracted to (there will be two files)
        7. SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi - Run this one first
        8. SSCERuntime_x64-ENU.msi - No need to run this if you are on a 32 bit system, if you are on a 64 bit system you will also need to run this file, if you are not sure if you have a 64 bit system go ahead and run this file. If you are not using a 64 Bit operating system, the installer will cancel itself automatically
        9. Follow the installation steps outlined in the installation wizard
        10. Once installed you will need to restart your PC

You will now be able to launch NinjaTrader 7

If you are unable to launch NinjaTrader 7 in 32 bit then still, please let us know and we will contact your for a remote session to check into further.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mmenigma, Today, 02:22 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes