X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Box stays on top of everything - even other programs

Hello kind NinjaTrader staff,

Just another minor item.

In a chart, when you select the "Show Data Box", the Data Box opens and nicely stays on top of the chart so it can easily be read. However, it also stays on top of other program as well (browsers, explorer windows, spreadsheets, etc.).

Any way to have it stay on top of charts but not stay on top when an NT chart is not the active program window?

Thanks.

- Iggy

Not right now, but thanks for the suggestion. We will put it on the list for future considerations.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'd love the option of having the mini data box built right into the chart. Its got a lot smaller space footprint, yet still provides much useful information.

Comment

What do you mean by "built" into the chart? Where would it go exactly? As always, thanks for your suggestions.

Comment

I mean having the mini box dockable in a user definable spot, like the corners (similar to draw text fixed.)

The mini box is great and all, but my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button, and the wireless mouse I'm using had a different function assigned when the middle button is clicked.

Something not so convoluted as the data box and not so transient as the mini box.

This is what I mean.

One of my biggest concerns related to the NT interface that there are windows all over the place. Its like the developers have never heard of an MDI form . Even Microsoft has caught on to the benefits of tabbed windows with IE lol!

With the hundreds of indicators available the ability to stack them in a tabbed fashion is essential. But that's another topic altogether...

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. We will add it to the list of future considerations.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes