Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTM Squeeze Indicator

Ray,
    I believe TTM (Trade the Markets) has modified their Squeeze indicator to work on Ninja. Is it available to us? Thanks in advance.

Comment

TTM would be the best person to ask...I unfortunately do not know where they are at with their development.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Fibs for NT

I like everything about NT, the only thing I would love to see is better Fib re-tracement and Expansion tools. A few other programs have much more flexible and powerfull way to draw fibs. I hope NT will create a set of well designed Fib tools, I dont think they realize how much that would increase demand for their platform.

Simon.

Comment

Hi SimonFX,

Thanks for the suggestions. What do you mean exactly by "more powerful"? Thanks.
          Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Fibs

Hi Josh, you are right "powerful" is not the best word to describe what I was talking about, will give it another shot.
            I know some forums do not allow mentioning of other software, so I wont, but a few other programs that I use allow me to adjust, change or remove levels, and save those tools, like Fib retr. and Fib Ext. with different settings, so I can use the type of a tool that I need for calculation I am doing for that particular swing. I dont have to go to main menu of that tool and change everything because in a few minutes I will need original parameters of that tool. If I am doing re-tracements of a swing, all I need is internal levels, and if I need a price projection, than all I need is external ones, and since Fib work is all about confluence, I need to use the tool 3-4 times, and by leaving all those levels on the chart makes it hard to read, and it is very time consuming to change those parameters for every new projection.
            Obviously those other programs lack some great features of NT, that's why I would love to see NT create Fib tools which can be saved with custom settings, so when pointer stops on Fib retracement lets say, another small menu appears on the right with a selection of my custom created and saved tools.

Thanks,
            Simon.

Comment

In NT6.5 you can change settings of the fib tools too. Double click on the object after it is drawn to bring up its properties menu. Currently there is the option to set a default for whatever settings you like.
              Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post r68cervera  
              Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes